Automated Benchtop Capping & Decapping for Sarstedt Screw Cap Micro Tubes
The standalone, production level Capping Station for Sarstedt Tubes automatically pulls caps from a preloaded bulk hopper to cap tubes in 48-format racks!
- Electronic torque control
- Pulls caps from a bulk hopper
- Easy to operate
- 2 – 7 racks can be loaded at a time (depending on model & options)
Requires compressed air for operation
Compatible With 96 Well* Microtubes
- Compatible with Internal & External thread caps
- Typical manufacturers: AltemisLab, Micronic, Greiner, FluidX, LVL/Ziath, and Thermo & other manufacturers
- Typical tube sizes: 0.3mL, 0.5mL, 0.75mL, 1.1mL & 1.4mL
Capping various types of tubes? The removable capping mechanism allows operators to quickly swap between different types of caps.
48 well & 24 well compatibility coming soon!
Download a printable PDF with detailed information about this product.
Schedule an online presentation for this product.
Want to try before you buy? Request an evaluation unit for this product.
Have a Team Member Contact Me
Have one of our knowledgeable representatives contact you.