Automated Benchtop Capping & Decapping of Screw Cap Tubes
Ready-to-use, right out of the box, the XL AutoCap™ makes it easy for operators to quickly add or remove screw caps for 96-format internal or external thread tubes (48 & 24 well coming soon!). Includes a friendly 7-inch color touch screen interface and network compatibility to connect to LIMS or other automation systems.
- Friendly 7-inch color touch screen interface
- Barcode reader scans both front & side rack ID codes
- Portrait or landscape rack orientation capable
- Easy to operate
- Re-usable cap carrier compatible
- Cap tool supports a wide range of closure types, ensuring compatibility with your future labware
- Easily change between internal and external caps
- Eliminate repetitive strain injuries typical of capping tasks
- Integrates with LIMS
Liquid Transfer Option Coming Soon!
Compatible With 96 Well* Microtubes
- Compatible with Internal & External thread caps
- Typical manufacturers: AltemisLab, Micronic, Greiner, FluidX, LVL/Ziath, and Thermo & other manufacturers
- Typical tube sizes: 0.3mL, 0.5mL, 0.75mL, 1.1mL & 1.4mL
Capping various types of tubes? The removable capping mechanism allows operators to quickly swap between different types of caps.
48 well & 24 well compatibility coming soon!
Download a printable PDF with detailed information about this product.
Schedule an online presentation for this product.
Want to try before you buy? Request an evaluation unit for this product.
Have a Team Member Contact Me
Have one of our knowledgeable representatives contact you.